Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog #4

Now that the semester has ended and I look back I feel that the overall structure of the class was not clearly organized. Topics being discussed one lecture would then be brought up again after it had appeared we were done with it. At times it felt there was no correlation between one lectures to the next, as if we just jumped to a whole other subject. This was a problem for me personally because I felt I had to change my whole frame of mind in order to focus on the new subject matter.

I felt the class offered a lot of information, possibly more than should be required for just one class. However, it was useful information that could be applied to other fields in media. This will make future classes easier to comprehend.

I found the blog writings to be the most prolific aspect of this class. I would’ve liked to have had more blog assignments. I believe that when an individual learns something new, writing about it and repeating it to others (in their own words) is helpful towards retaining the information long term.

Ultimately I have learned a lot from this class and it has encouraged me gain further interest in web design and photography. I am glad I took this class as it has helped me discover an interest in a subject I have overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment